Re: [IP] Glucose Tablets

At 09:14 AM 07/19/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>I don't find the glucose tabs all that bad - and since they are MEDICINE -
>I don't want something that is so yummy that I am tempted to just pop em
>for the heck of it.

I agree with you about having something that you like the taste of - It's
too easy for me to eat them because they taste good (and/or because of
stress) and then not having something when low.....

I'm surprised that Smarties haven't been mentioned.  They are made in
Canada and are very similar to the "glucose tabs" BUT not as nasty
tasting.   When I can find them the price is great.....

>Linda & Dax

Jim S.