Re: [IP] non-dm stress affecting bg's... tips?

Julie,

I have problems with stress management.  Extreme stress makes me have
uncontrollable lows though.  I have been in therapy and have learned that you
have to take deep breaths which you can do any time.  This is not strenuous so
it can be done while other things are being done.  You just have to remember to
do.  One therapist also recommended creating myself a schedule for my life.  It
seems a little crazy, but it helps you get some control.  It is like planning
ahead.  Instead of running around trying to figure out what to do next, you
already have it planned out.  Also, keep a to do list.  HTH

Billie