Re: [IP] Disetronic DTron Users - Insight Online Management questions

On 7/19/02 5:29 AM, "Carl Willcock" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I have the D-Tron also and would like to use Insight but Disetronic wants
> $70.00 for the cable to transfer the pump readings.
> Carl Willcock

I believe that it is Therasense that wants $60 for the cable.  It is $75 for
the cable with their management program.  I also think you can use any meter
with data cable you wish OR you can input the meter readings manually.
Since I had the One-Touch cable already I switched from the Freestyle to the
FastTake and then to the Ultra, but I don't have much experience with the
InSight system since I'm still using my H-trons and there are no data
capabilities with it other than manual entry.