Re: [IP] Nasty taste of glucose tabs

""I think they are chalky and not gummy so they will dissolve in the mouth and absord in to your saliva in case you are unable to chew???  (Just my thoughts)""

One thought on this though - I was consuming some glucose tabs at some awful hour of the night while still laying down (something that I (too) often do) and some powder went down the wrong way. I was then not only low, sweaty, shakey, and half alseept - but also coughing and gagging. And trying to catch my breath. So be careful.

Linda & Dax