Re: [IP] Glucose Tablets

I don't find the glucose tabs all that bad - and since they are MEDICINE - I don't want something that is so yummy that I am tempted to just pop em for the heck of it.

There was one time when I ran out of tabs way out in the Idaho countryside on a Sunday afternoon - we did find a small convience store in the next town so I ended up buying sweettarts which worked just fine. I left them in the glovebox of my hubby's car - well at a later date we were filling up with gas and I FOUND EM - I proceeded to munch several just cuz they tasted good. (and then took a bolus to cover) So - at least for me - give me something that I regard as a tool - not a temptation.

Linda & Dax