Re: [IP] Pain in my foot

>>>My PCP has look at them and just told me I needed to make an appointment
with a podiatrist.  The pain is mostly on the bottoms, not really totally
around the sock area. Just a burning sensation would probably be a better
explanation of it.>>>

BTDT - see your podiaatrist. The point is, though, is the pain equal on both
feet - or is it just one? Both is a sign of neuropathy. Mine reached up to
my knees, starting on my soles. YMMV  There are medications.  (~_^)

People are like tea bags - you have to put them in hot water before you know
how strong they are