Re: [IP] Pain in my foot

>>>For a few months now I have been having just an all-over pain in my feet.
At first thought it was shoes, but no matter what I wear they hurt. In the
morning they feel ok, but as the day goes on the pain gets worse. I don't do
a lot of walking (lately).  Is this symtoms of neoropathy?>>>

It certainly could be. I used to take naps to escape the pain. It did seem
to get worse as the day wore on. Does your endo regularly check your feet. A
few years ago a thread went through IP about sitting with your socks off
before the dr came into the room, which would force him/her to check them. I
was told if the pain is equal, like where socks cover (knee socks in my
case) it's a sure sign of neuropathy.

Weirdness is nature's way of adapting life to its environment ~ Calvin (&