Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:14:57 -0400
From: "Jessica Roth" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] low feelings, not readings.

I have woken in the middle of the night the past two
nights feeling
low.  However after testing, I was not low at all.  In
fact I was
high.  The first night it was about 3am and I was 180.
 Last night I
woke up
at 5am and was 157.  Pre bed readings each night were
in the normal
as were readings in the morning.

Is there any explanation for why I'm waking up feeling
extremely low?

Do You Yahoo!?