[IP] Nasty taste of glucose tabs

I have tried a lot of different flavors of glucose tabs and I think my
favorite is the orange.  I recently bought some watermelon and grape flavored
ones and cannot tolerate the taste of the watermelon.

I think they are chalky and not gummy so they will dissolve in the mouth and
absord in to your saliva in case you are unable to chew???  (Just my
thoughts)  If you think they taste nasty after chewing them try letting one
dissolve in your mouth and then try to get that nasty taste out of your
mouth!!! A definate ICK!!

I like to carry Jolly Ranchers to treat a low.