[IP] Glucose Tablets

Hey guys, if you think that glucose tablets are non tasting and chalk like,
you haven't tried any of the Wal Mart flavors yet.

My favorite is raspberry but last time I went they were out of that one so I
tried watermelon.  Pretty darn good.

They also have fruit punch, grape and lemon.  Not sure if there are any
other flavors...oh yeah, let's not forget orange!

They are very inexpensive for a large bottle and then I have several of the
smaller, carry around types.  I keep one in my purse, one on my nightstand
and the large bottle in the kitchen.

Just my 2 cents.
Kathy B.