Re: [IP] hypo last night responses

> Anyone ever wonder why glucose tablets are constructed in such a
> manner so as to be physically indistinguishable in your mouth from
> chalk and/or children's aspirin?
> Why can't we get chewy-gooey type glucose tablets instead of hard,
> chalky things?

Try the Dex4 tabs. There not as "chalky" as those oblong blocks of
chalk that are sold in some drug stores. Dex also private labels for
a number of national chains. The package looks the same with a
different label. Small bottles of 10, large bottles of 50. See their
ad in Diabetes Forcast. 4 flavors grape rasberry lemon orange