Re: Re: [IP] re: swelling

At 06:31 PM 7/18/02, you wrote:
>It is also very hot here in NC right
>now.  I know that I do not get enough water in my diet.  Please don't tell me
>that there is nothing else that could make me swell other than my kidneys

My fingers swell when it's hot.  My PC doctor told me that I should drink
more water to help dilute the sodium in my system which should help with
the swelling.  I've always had this swelling and I know I probably don't
drink enough fluids.  Any tests I've had for kidneys always have come back
normal.  If I had new swelling, or more severe swelling, however, I would
definitely have it checked out.