[IP] Frio case

I ordered a Large Frio case for my pump and went through the whole order
process and did not see any comment section to tell them it was for a pump.
The order went through and I know they will send one with out the belt loop.
I e-mailed them from there web sit twice and explained what happened but
never got an answer back. The only phone number is for the UK. Is that where
the case will come from. It will be hard to return I think. Does any one
know of a phone number in the USA for them.
Carl Willcock