Re: [IP] hypo last night responses

> I listened to you guys discussing those Sunkist things. I couldn't find
those at the store I
> stopped at, but I bought those little pastel wedding mints instead. I am
going to try to reason
> with myself to use something like that next time. I know myself better
than to think I will
> willingly eat glucose tabs when low. I hate 'em, all flavors.

I have started carrying LifeSavers Fruit Slices. I think they're like the
Sunkist things - sort of like flavorful gumdrops and not too big. I find 4
work if I'm just slightly low, 5 for the usual lows (15g of carbs is prob.
in 4 1/2 "slices") , 10 if it's REALLY low. Anyway, they stay intact in the
summer heat so as long as I put them in a ziplock bag they're very portable.

Heather & Righteous Babe
dx'd 9/90, pumping since 4/01.