If chasing a low with glucose pills at the rate of 4 every 15 minutes doesn't
counteract a low, that would seem to indicate that your basal rate for that
period of time is set too high.   Either that or you are chasing a
miscalculated bolus.   Either way, there's too much insulin in your system
given the description of the problem you've provided.

-Brentm