[IP] Day one in Orlando

      I just started pumping today (7/18/02) and it seems to be going well so
far,  only been about 6 hours though.  Blood sugars have been fine (100-108,)
and i just did my first meal bolus/meal about half hour ago,  gonna check bg
levels and see wassup.....I feel pretty lucky I think,  This seems to be going
well for me so far, and hopefully after a number of weeks/months things will
be going excellent..........thanx  4 listening,  jonee0 in Orlando....