[IP] Re: Travel meltdown follow up

My medical staff looked over my results from traveling.  The basic suggestion was to increase the basal rates vs countering rising BSg with bolus's and/or additional injections.  Good idea as most of know big bolus's do not always mean immediate results on high BSg.  So the suggestion is to be proactive to avoid them with higher basals without bottoming out- The stress level also had a lot to do with it with me unlike others who travel without it- - But I agree, being two miles up going 600 mph has to have it's effects-