Re: [IP] re: swelling

> Re your swelling, YES!  I agree with David and Fran . . . BE CONCERNED!  I
> would ask to be referred to a Nephrologist.--- Sally Dawson

What if you have had blood work drawn and everything came back normal.  There
are others reasons that people could swell.  I have swelling sometimes too.
I had blood drawn about a month ago and I was told that my kidney function
came back normal.  I am a little overweight and I am also on a medication for
my slightly elevated blood pressure.  It is also very hot here in NC right
now.  I know that I do not get enough water in my diet.  Please don't tell me
that there is nothing else that could make me swell other than my kidneys