[IP] Where to send extra supplies

    Here's the information I think you were seeking...I just sent out 2
packages yesterday of syringes, an extra meter with strips. & Humalog bottles
& pens that Melissa isn't using.
Renee (pump mom to Melissa)

Diabetes Youth Foundation of Indiana is again sponsoring a summer program for
international teens. Nine Russians
and five Lithuanians are currently in the US for summer camp, a stay with
host families, and the 800 mile "Tour of
Friendship" bike trip in Michigan. For most of the kids involved, test strips
are difficult or impossible to obtain. For
some, insulin is in very short supply. We hope to send them home with enough
to meet their needs for several months.
If you'd like to help, please send donations of strips (One Touch, Ultra,
Elite, Advantage or Precision) and insulin
(Humalog, NovoLog, Regular or NPH - vials or cartridges) - to arrive at the
following address by August 10th: Please make insulin packages as
PERISHABLE..KEEP FROM FREEZING OR HEATING......also include an ice pack in
the box

Russian Kids
c/o Samuel Wentworth, MD
1300 East Main
Danville, IN 46122

This is an on-going, year-round project. Monetary donations to buy strips and
insulin are also very welcome. Diabetes
Youth Foundation of Indiana is a 501(c)(3) charity, and all gifts are tax
deductible in the US. The kids and their
families are very appreciative. Many thanks for your help.