[IP] re: Diabetes Expo/ swelling

  <<How do you find out about diabetes expos in your area? Is there a web
to access?>>

Someone on the list posted this address a week or 2 ago.  At the bottom of
the page click on "conference schedule" and it lists all the cities and
dates.  I am attending the next conference in Raleigh, NC on the 14th of
September.  Anyone else attending?  I am looking forward to it.
You also might want to try the ADA site: http://www.diabetes.org

Re your swelling, YES!  I agree with David and Fran . . . BE CONCERNED!  I
would ask to be referred to a Nephrologist.

--- Sally Dawson
--- IDDM for 37.5 of my 39 years
--- Assimilated: 7 December 1999
--- Fort Bragg/Fayetteville, NC