Re: [IP] Re: hypo last night responses

        Hi I just wanted to put my two cents in
here.... I loved the comment of the Frying pan in the
mircowave. I'm glad I'm not the only one who does
crazy things when they are low. Yesterday was a STRESS
out day. I had kids running in and out all day long.
Finally I had it and FRECKED out and starting
screaming at the top of my lungs and my loving 10 year
says Mom it's OK go check your sugar.... MY SUGAR WAS
FINE. I realize none  of us asked for this to happen
to us,BUT I guess I've had it soo long 32 years it's a
part of me.  I love this group, my husband and parents
and friends are great support but only us who have
Diabetes knows HOW we really feel.
Bonne Cowger-Roszel

Do You Yahoo!?