Re: [IP] Re: Living alone

Hey there!  I have struggled at times with the idea
that I am alone and what would happen if I went low
and was not able to get help.  Like you, I have yet to
need EMS treatment, even when I have been very low,
but it seems scarey at times.  My people at work (when
I had a job...lol) all knew to call 911 if I did not
show up for work without calling.  It was kinda hard
to train them that I was deadly serious with the
request...but if I was not at work without prior
arrangement, there would have been a problem and I
would need help.
Sometimes having people worrying about you can be a
burden as well.  My friends from church are always
asking how I am feeling.  Bless them for that, BUT, it
can be annoying if you all know what I mean.
Love ya all...C.