Re: [IP] low feelings, not readings.

Jess,

I am no expert, but are you experiencing any elevated stress in your life.  I
have an anxiety disorder and the anxiety and panic feelings are very similar to
how a low blood sugar feels.  The increased blood sugar could be from stress
too.  Are you dreaming?  Are the dreams scary if so?  Just a thought.

Billie