[IP] low feelings, not readings.

I have woken in the middle of the night the past two nights feeling very
low.  However after testing, I was not low at all.  In fact I was slightly
high.  The first night it was about 3am and I was 180.  Last night I woke up
at 5am and was 157.  Pre bed readings each night were in the normal range,
as were readings in the morning.

Is there any explanation for why I'm waking up feeling extremely low?