[IP] RE: Stomach Problems

Hi Kathy-
It sounds as if you have gastro-paresis.  This is not uncommon among
'long-term' Type I diabetics.  Nerve damage in the stomach area makes it not
get the signal to empty.  As for treatment the anti-biotic Eurythromiacin
(sp?) is sometimes used to treat it.

I used to belch a lot when having these problems but have no idea how bad I
might have smelled.  Hopefully the anti-biotic you're on will clear it up
quickly, gastro-paresis on the other hand goes on and on and requires more
attention.  Let us know how you're doing.