Re: [IP] Never Ending Low(female hormones?)

Laura,

Do you have dawn phenomenon?  If so, the time you stop the higher basal may need
to be changed.  I changed mine by only 30 minutes and it made a major
difference.  Mine was the other way though.  I was having an increase in blood
sugar after waking up ok.  My doctor changed my the basal rate itself and I
started have lows, so I took it upon myself to change the time.  Everything
leveled out.  HTH

Billie