Re: [IP] Travel Meltdown - not! --- New Pump????

On 7/18/02 7:36 AM, "CAROL LEE STEFAN" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I DO try to exercise when I am away, but even without it, my BGs seem to be
> lower.  Having Disetronic Xtron Plus is great:  I put in a 10 or 20% reduction
> in basals, and off I go!  This was even true on a recent trip when I was on
> the beach all day in 95-degree weather!
> Carol

?????  Your "typo" has me intrigued.  You wrote "Xtron Plus" and since the
"D" key is in the vicinity of the "X" one would presume you meant "D-tron".
But you put "Plus" and that is an extension of the "H-trons".   So which is
it, D-tron, H-tron or has Disetronic given you a new model pump which hasn't
been discussed anywhere??       :>o

(I'm betting on the H-tron)     ;>)