[IP] Travel Meltdown - not!

Wow!  I have had the opposite experience of most of you.  Lately,especially,
when I have traveled, I have had to decrease my basals big time, even as much
as 20%.  I've actually been able to eat much more, lie on  the beach, and
still be on the lower end of normal most of the time, with maybe one high all

I DO try to exercise when I am away, but even without it, my BGs seem to be
lower.  Having Disetronic Xtron Plus is great:  I put in a 10 or 20% reduction
in basals, and off I go!  This was even true on a recent trip when I was on
the beach all day in 95-degree weather!