Re: [IP] Constant High BG after Exercise -- Made Some Progress Today :)

This morning I decided the best approach was KISS and frequent testing. I
decided to slash my basal rates from .8 to .4 from 4am to 6:30am.(my endo
dropped them during this period when I started working out). I ate only a
small apple before working out.

Here's the results:

5:00  - 85
Exercise starts - Ate an apple enroute to the gym
5:30  - 100
5:45  - 123
6:00  - 129
6:15  - 135
6:30  - 150
Exercise Ends - Breakfast with standard bolus

I really appreciate all of the suggestions on how to attack the problem. It
always nice to be able to talk to other people who are the trenches fighting
the war with me. IP is definitely a great resource. Thanks a lot everybody!