[IP] Confusinf Numbers

PEANUT BUTTER !  I just saw a posting that I can not agreewith at all.  It
said that PB would lower BS numbers.  I have never been able to get anything
but a raised BS levels from it.  Since it is 2X's higher in fat than it is in
protene it dose raise the BS level a little slower than a carbohydrate but it
is still a fat and will give you that double value of calories when it is
digested.  I use just plain PB, no bread. in order to get the slow rise effect
in 2 1/2 to 4 hours from it long acting time.  Love It in very moderate
Some PB are available with no extra sugar added that are a little better to
use if keeping it low is what you are trying to do.
Charles Soderstrom ; Shooting Insulin and counting calories for 49 1/2 years.