Re: [IP] lost basal rates

  Your daughter keeps a log book? I'm impressed. Jenny is 13 and is less
responsible about her diabetes now than when she was 10 and on MDI. I
think she is burnt out. However, when she complains about me going on
school trips etc. I remind her that she needs to show me that she can do
it herself.

We catch up on the log book every 3-4 weeks. Thank goodness her meter
has a big memory. I keep track of basals in the log book.

Just a thought: when Jenny goes to camp (diabetes or church) we lower
her basals a lot. They are so physically active. So maybe the old basals
are too high anyway.