Heather is going to church camp.. she had her choice either church camp or
diabetes camp (both unfortunately were at the same time) and since she has
been going to church camp since she was 9 yrs old and she knows everyone she
decided to stick with church camp.. I really wanted her to go to diabetes
camp.. she would've gone to Camp Hickory Hillls in Missouri.. I wish she
would've gone to diabetes camp because i would've got a break and she
could've started insulin there and I know she would be ok.. but since she is
going to church camp and I dont trust the nurse at the camp i've got to go
along which is fine with me. Anyway thanks for the reply.. She is pumping
saline right now.. she ended up putting the site in all by herself today
which i was really proud of her because for some strange reason.. i was
shaking and couldn't do it.. I felt bad.. but the Animas nurse was right
there and she guided Heather into putting the site in.. Rochelle