[IP] Re: not needing a sitter.

Sorry woman.  No woman is an island.  I fear what you are exhibiting is
the "I can do it all on my own," stubbornness that my diabetic dad had
and I have as well.  We all need help in some form or fashion.  Be
GRATEFUL that you have support.  It doesn't mean you are incapable in any
way.  But as this disease is, stuff happens.  Don't beat yourself up, or
refuse help.  You are doing a great job trying to be healthy for your
family.  That is admirable.  It comes with some lows sometimes.  We ALL
go through it.    Keep up the good work, and lol with the new baby and
puppy!  Wow, what a combo. Julie --- Robert Carden---
email @ redacted EarthLink: The #1 provider of the Real