[IP] BUN and Creatinine levels

BUN and Creatinine levels

BUN is blood urea nitrogen.  The normal level should be between 50 & 100.  If
it is lowm you need to eat more protein.  Protein helps keep your muscles
strong and also helos fight infection.

Creatinine is to test your kidney function.  If the level of creatinine in
your blood is high, this is not a good thing,  I believe the level should be
less than 1 or 1.5.  I don't know too much about what it is, but I do  know
that it is something that your muslces release while working out, and also
that if the number is high, you can bet that your kidneys aren't functioning
at 100%.

Good luck with the bloodwork,