RE: [IP] Funnel Cakes

LOL...Annie, I totally agree w/you.  I am originally from NYC and had never
heard of, seen or tasted funnel cakes until I moved down to Florida.

It is a thin pancake type like batter that they kind of drip and swirl into
hot oil and fry it on both sides.  It usually is the size of at least an 8"
plate and then they sprinkle LOTS of powdered sugar on it (you can opt not
to have this but it doesn't taste the same).  I also like cinnamon sprinkled
on it as well...Yummmm....but my bg don't like them :) :) :)

Let's see, perhaps if you go to a county fair or something, you'll get to
see them being made and sold there.

Kathy B.