[IP] funnel cakes

Since I grew up around an area where there are Amish people, I can jump in on
this one! (This was also a recent topic on another list.)

It is like a cake donut, except that the batter is drizzled into the hot oil
by pouring it through a funnel. The result is a large "donut" tasting item
with  a squiggly patterend shape that fills a dinner size paper plate. The
entire cake has powdered sugar sprinkled all over it. Definitely a "shared"

Jan Hughey would have the carb count, but she is off to the dialysis chair
this evening. Maybe someone else has the count. I couldn't find it at
calorieking.com. Sorry!