[IP] Re: Re: Hypo last night

Ok, guys, I'm geting a little teary eyed at this!  It should make us proud
and happy that our spouses, children and extended families know us so well
they can tell if there is a problem!  My children ask me if I am low when I
am acting silly--they know Mom stands on her head and does hand stands when
she is low!  (I'm 47!)  I am thankful when my 5 year old asks me if my blood
sugar is ok.  She's only been mine for 2 yrs, she's adopted.  (I have 5
adopted as was told many many years ago not to have children!)  (What a
blessing they all are!)
So, be thankful you have people who care for you and love you!
Take care