[IP] RE: Travel Meltdown

What a shame that you had a bad travel experience.  I have had just the
opposite with  all my travel.  The pump gives me greater flexibility and
I don't worry about missing meals.  I do find that my insulin
requirements go up quite a bit but that is because of the lack of
exercise from sitting all day in a car or plane.You are right about
taking extra supplies, though -- just in case.  It is always better to
be prepared.