[IP] Stomach Problems

Does anyone else have this embarassing problem? Every so often I get these
TERRIBLE smelling burps. I hate to sound gross but they smell like they should
come from the other end. My doctor says it's bacteria laying in my stomach
because it doesn't empty out fast enough. He will put me on antibiotics and
they will get rid of it but it usually comes back eventually. During these
times I don't have an appetite and my stomach rumbles so much it sounds like I
swallowed draino. Does anyone have any advice for me?
Kathy L.