[IP] Yogurt

I have noticed that if I am eating yogurt (low fat or non fat - any flavor)
that I will run extremely low after eating it if I bolus for the full carb
amount as stated on the label of the container.  I do not know the reason
for it but this is what happens to me.  I would be interested in knowing if
any other Type 1's have the same experience.