[IP] Mammogram & pump; pelvic sonogram & pump

From: "jhughey" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Mammogram & pump; pelvic sonogram & pump

>>> I discovered that they have lead "aprons" in the X-ray room that can
cover up the pump. >>>

ummmm - that's what I suggested. ;-)  They use them for preggers, so why not
use them for the pump? That's what I always insist on since I do not use
disconnecting sets. Some want to disagree, but they are there for use. (~_^)

Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed (Gauss)
There is no danger of radiation damage to a pump from a few scattered
X-rays. Since the electron voltage of medical x-rays are way below the
energy needed to create Bremstrahlung, It amounts to a sunny day at the
beach. your insulin can't be ruined at ths dosage. the transistors in your
pump re also safe.,spot
A. L. Bender, M. D.