RE: [IP] Hypo last night..

Diabetes is the pits but at least you have us to turn to for advice and to

I would have to agree that your basal rate might be set too high...your
basal should only cover your normal metabolic needs.

As for your concerned family I think they only check in on you because they
love you. Give Grandma the benefit of the doubt maybe she was just taking a
walk and thought she would drop by. At least they care about you and are not
in denial that you have diabetes. I say embrace their attention and use it
to your advantage not only will you get some support you can educate them
about diabetes along the way.

Just my 2 cents, I am an optimist though and will always see the good in