Re: [IP] Pain in my foot

>>>  <snip> My blood sugars have been good (for me).  My latest A1C was 8.1
which isn't real good but considering a year ago it was 13 <snip>  Regards,
Tina >>>

Sorry, but it does sound like neuropathy. Those A1c's may be good for *you*
but that is not good control for a DMer. My podiatrist explained that any
unusual pain in the feet is called Polyphasia - which is neuropathy. I had
severe neuropathy in my feet and legs in the late '70s/early '80s and
thought for sure I was headed for double amputation. I could hardly walk and
took naps to escape the fire pains. There was no home BGs then - but endo
started a pump program about then and put me on one. I took medications and
vitamin B6 and the pains were greatly reduced. Over the years I have been
able to wean off the Dilantin (for circulation) and just take 200 mgs of B6
now. My A1c's for the past three years have been below 6.0%, but before that
ranged from 7.2-15.6.

Call a podiatrist (footologist) who knows DM very well and have an
evaluation. (~_^)

I know God won't give me more than I can handle. I just wish He didn't trust
me so much