Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 00:10:51 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] The Pill & Pumping

I was on the pill briefly (3 weeks) and it sent my
sugars sky high.
It's no
surprise to me that on the week your off your sugars
drop so low.
Also, no
matter what your doctor thinks (or in this case
doesn't) hormones DO
play a
major role in bloodsugar.  The 2 wks. before my period
my bloodsugars
go up
and up and afterwards they come way down.

Do You Yahoo!?