Re: [IP] Jello - Sugar Free?

Oh - I meant I would miss it as a "free food" - one I could eat without
counting or bolusing or calculating for. I will continue to eat jello - I
will just have to figure out how to bolus for it or switch to regular jello
and bolus for that. I will also try Barbara's suggestion of making my own
and see if that makes a difference. =)