Re: [IP] https://ccbonline.crosscountrybanking.com/ccbonline.cgi?page=lo gin

Absolutely sure - you don't know how many times I've looked at the box to
verify that since coming to the conclusion and testing it. It's so hard for
me to believe that I had to check the box several times and try eating it
from two different packs to be sure. I even looked for those sneaky sugar
alcohols that affect my bg just as much as any other kind of carbs.

<snip>Are you sure that the jello cups you are eating are sugar free??