[IP] Mammogram & pump; pelvic sonogram & pump

I had my mammogram today & disconnected (as Minimed says one should). But,
after going through the hassle of disconnecting and locking up the pump, I
discovered that they have lead "aprons" in the X-ray room that can cover up
the pump. I suspect next time I'll use the "apron" and keep the pump on.
Sonograms don't interfere with the pump, but if your site is in your lower
abdomen it will interfere with a pelvic sonogram. When I had these done, I
made sure the site was in my hip so that it wouldn't get in the way.  Good
luck to anyone who has to go through this.