Re: [IP] My Pump will be here Tomorrow

 Hi Bonnie, congratulations on getting your Pump. I've been waiting to get mine also. May I ask how long it took before you got yours, from the time the doctor prescribed it, till your insurance appoved it? I'm getting fusterated! It's been over two months, and I still don't know any thing. I've called my insurance company and they said they were waiting for the paper work from Minimed. I've called MM and they say that they are waiting for the insurance company to appove it...arrg! I'm getting very upset. I called MM yesterday and told them maybe they where not the "Pump company for me, that maybe one of the other companys would be able to get their act together a little better. Of course MM didn't want to hear this, so maybe I lit a fire under their butts.... I sure hope so..I hate giving my self all these shots.
Gale type 2 since 1998
  Bonne Cowger-Roszel <email @ redacted> wrote: Hi Every one,
I just got the phone call I've been
waiting for........ My PARADIGNM will be here
tomorrow. I'm so excited I can't stand it.I just
wanted to thank all of you for all the great
information,I have learned while waiting for my
pump,now I guess this is where the real learning
begins.
Thanks Again,
Bonne cowger-Roszel
Start Pumping 7/22/02