Re: [IP] Novolog

In a message dated 7/17/2002 7:34:22 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Hi JP,
 Thanks for the encouragment.  I take nothing for cholesterol, after all I am
 on a high fat diet so I don't have any problems with it.  Of course it makes
 it harder to calc carbs to insulin ratios as most of my carbs come
 with an occasional breakfast bread >>

Wrong Jim but thanks for the encouragment anyway.  Sometimes I am getting
frustrated because just when I think I have the ratios for carbs to insulin
figured out I have another low.