Re: [IP] Novolog

Jim,

Good luck with your new meds. I too switched to Novolog
(with success) and added Zocor. Zocor has been amazing.
My combined cholesterol has dropped from about 195 to
(this month) 143, with the appropriate numbers
for "good" and "bad" cholesterol. In fact, I was just
about to buy some Merck stock (I'm sure you caught the
story last week all over the news about the study
showing the positive effects of Zocor and the like),
when, oops, big accounting "mistake". Yikes.

JP